Courtesy of Billie Rosen from Phoenix, AZ … as enjoyed during our 10th Anniversary Celebration trial. Hands down this light, fresh, & healthy side dish was a crowd favorite!
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package of seashell pasta, cooked al dente without salt or fat.
- 2 cups cooked chicken or turkey breast, cut in to strips
- 2 cups chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried whole dillweed
- 1 talbespoon plus 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Combine pasta, chicken, tomato, celery, onion, and parsley in a large bowl and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients ina small bowl, mixing well. Pour dressing over pasta mixture and toss gently. Cover and chill 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors.
Yield 8 servings (171 calories per 1 cup serving).